Historical Background Cao Kun (1862-1938), or Tsao Kun, was President of the Republic of China between 10th October 1923 and 30th October 1924, holding...February 22, 2015
The Basics The 2 oz silver Mount E’mei proof coin was released on the 21st March 2014 as part of the Mount E’mei sub-series...February 10, 2015
The top ten list of proof coins attracting the highest prices at auction in January has been published by shouxi.com, an online auction hub....February 6, 2015
Following a day of trading after the weekend break, the international gold price currently stands at 1272 USD/oz. Midday on the 29th January saw...February 2, 2015
Welcome to ChineseCoins.com by Coinex. Platinum, Gold & Silver Chinese Coins.
Investments, Collectibles, Gifts.
We are a full-service coin dealer specializing in modern Chinese coins. Coins start at just $50 and we cater to novice and advanced collectors and investors. We ship within the U.S and worldwide by Fedex and Express Mail. Explore the coins in our store and view our educational supplements here.
Chinese coins have been released in four precious metals since their first introduction to the world in 1979. The gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins each have the year of issue on the obverse face of the coin as well as images from Chinese culture, history, famous works of art and much more. We sell coins to investors, collectors, coin-dealers, speculators and they are frequently given as gifts to commemorate special occasions such as wedding anniversaries, holidays and birthdays and in corporate settings.
Contact one of our coin brokers today to learn about the merits of Chinese coin collecting and investing, toll free: 1-800-472-6467
About Modern Chinese Coins
Modern Chinese Coins refer to the precious metal Chinese coins of the China Mint that have been issued since 1979. Chinese Panda Coins are the flagship series and continue to make an excellent choice for gold and silver buyers.
This is attributable to the charm of the panda and how the China Mint artisans don’t sit still, the coins change their depictions annually (unlike alternative coins such as the American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leafs.)
The result is an ever-growing group of collectors and investors in precious metals drawn to pandas who in time wish to collect coins from specific years and sometimes build sets too.
There are dozens of other coin series that superbly portray and celebrate Chinese history and culture. Modern Chinese Coins are diverse in all respects which is fitting given the growing number of Chinese coin owners in Asia, Europe and North America.
Diverse subject matters include famous artists and paintings, the twelve animals of the lunar cycle, leaders and politicians, sports as well as animals – including the popular panda coin series.
ChineseCoins.com has the greatest selection of rare, collectible Chinese coins covering the full spectrum. Buy the highest quality coins at affordable market prices. Tangible investments of historical significance are hard to come by and when we sell some of these rare coins, often we won’t see another for months or even years.
What others are saying
- Super fast shipping! Wonderfully packaged. Absolutely beautiful coin. Great!Talitha L. (MA, United States)
- It was a pleasure dealing with Richard from ChineseCoins.com in person. He was very responsive to requests for information and very fair in our dealings. He was accommodating when it was time to meet and he delivered 100% as promised. I will only deal with ChineseCoins.com in the future when selling coins.Dennis M. (CA, United States)
- Always outstanding service and great rare coins. Highly recommended! Thank youMB (NJ, United States)
- "Received your check. I want you to know that for over many years I have dealt with many dealers in sports cards, stamps and coins. Having owned sports cards and collectibles and having seen so many dealers taking advantage of people who have some thing of value and have not received a fair return, I have said that 90 percent of them are crooks. I was very fortunate to have met you. You have renewed my trust in at least one honest person.. I thank you again for this honesty. Hopefully we both will have a good return from this sale. IT IS TRUE YOU REEP WHAT YOU SOW MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR"Pete C. (VA, United States)
- Money received today and pending in my account. It was a pleasure doing business with an efficient company. Thanks.David and Judy C. (CO, United States)
- Received your check. I want you to know that for over many years I have with many dealers in sports cards,stamps and coins. Having owned sports cards and collectables and have seen so many dealers taking advantage of people who have some thing of value and have not received a fair return, I have said that 90 percent of them are crooks. I was very fortunate to have met you .You have renewed my trust in at least one honest person..I thank you again for this honestly. Hopefully we both will have a good return from this sale.Pete D. (VA, United States)